Associate Product Manager
SportsRecruits is the leading sports recruiting network, connecting athletes, clubs, events, and college coaches in the recruiting process. The company’s network and tools are trusted by sports organizations such as the IWLCA, IMLCA, NFHCA, and Junior Volleyball Association. Every year, millions of connections are made in the network, resulting in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team everyday. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We truly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams!
About the Position
As a member of the Product team, you’ll be responsible for executing on the product roadmap from idea conception to launch. This cross-functional role requires collaboration and alignment across Sales, Customer Success, and Product Development, to create a unified customer experience. You will own the data associated with user engagement, and understand the impact on the key business metrics as well as communicate and build buy-in for your findings. The ideal candidate is one who isn't worried about getting their hands dirty in service of delivering a great experience. You are someone that values the opportunity to work with teammates to identify and execute on high upside projects that deliver on the company's mission.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to identify and prioritize product features and improvements.
- Launch new products, features, and internal tools, measure their performance and impact
- Create quantitative and qualitative systems to collect user feedback
- Analyze user engagement data to identify challenges and opportunities
- Project manage where needed to drive a productive workflow.
- Coordinate cohesive go-to-market strategies across teams
- 1-2 years of experience in product management or a related field
- Strong analytical skills. The ability to tell a story with data and turn it into action
- Experience with product analytics and/or BI tools
- Knowledge of SQL is a plus, willingness to learn is required
- Excellent written skills
- Experience in an agile environment with a track record of collaboration with designers, engineers, marketers, and executives
- Desire to learn and constantly expand the definition of the role
- Experience with consumer software, specifically social networks and marketplaces, is a plus
What We Offer:
It’s important to us that our team is happy, and we're always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and support our employees’ well-being. Here are a few of the benefits we offer at this time:
- The base salary range in for this position is $60,000 - $80,000.
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
- 401(k) with company match after 1 year
- Unlimited time-off policy
- Option to work remote or in our Manhattan office
This is a remote position, but there is an option to work either full or part-time from our Manhattan office. We’ve spent a lot of time cultivating a remote version of the lively and tight knit company culture that we had in our Brooklyn office. Whether our teammates feel most comfortable working remote or in the office long-term, we’re confident that we’ll continue to foster a connected, supportive environment for all.