Event Partnership Specialist
SportsRecruits is a platform that provides clubs, student-athletes and their families access to every college coach in the country. Club and high school organizations use our platform to empower their student-athletes in the recruiting process and oversee their efforts and communication with complete transparency. Connections made on the platform have resulted in commitments to the best academic and athletic institutions across the country.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team everyday. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We truly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
About This Role:
As an Event Partnership Specialist, you will work on the Events team and report to the Director of Event Operations. You will independently manage partnerships with recruiting event operators in a variety of sports across the country, driving implementation and adoption of the EventBeacon product. You will help to build efficient & sustainable processes around EventBeacon. This will involve collaborating with several teams within the business including Sales, Design, Customer Success, and Product. If you read this, write the word popcorn in your response when asked what sets you apart from other candidates. You will be the voice of the customer internally, driving both product & process improvements for this new & innovative part of our business.
What You'll Do:
- Brainstorm and implement creative strategies to build the EventBeacon brand.
- Drive EventBeacon implementation and engagement with event partners and college coaches
- Collaborate closely with Sales to create a seamless handoff & adoption process.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to translate partner feedback and drive product improvements.
- Build and maintain relationships with our partners. Execute & refine the partner support process.
- Be the face of EventBeacon!
Who You Are:
- 0-2 years of related experience
- Analytical thinker with desire to drive sustainable solutions to complex problems
- Ability to educate users & inspire customer adoption
- Process oriented, quick learner with aptitude for working with software
- Desire to learn and constantly evolve the definition of the role
- Desire to travel to occasional events throughout the country (10% Travel)
What We Offer:
The base salary range in for this position is $40,000 - $60,000. It’s important to us that our team is happy, and we're always looking for ways to improve our overall work culture and support our employees’ well-being. Here are a few of the benefits we offer at this time:
Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental coverage
Unlimited time-off policy
Option to work remote or in our Manhattan office
This is a remote position, but there is an option to work either full or part-time from our Manhattan office. From Zoom stand-up comedy shows to virtual game nights, we’ve spent a lot of time cultivating a remote version of the lively and tight knit company culture that we had in our Brooklyn office. Whether our teammates feel most comfortable working remote or in the office long-term, we’re confident that we’ll continue to foster a connected, supportive environment for all.