Full-Cycle Sales Director
- New York, NY
- Full Time
- Mid Level
SportsRecruits is a privately held NYC-based company founded in 2009. Our digital platform provides youth sports organizations with the tools needed to simplify the college recruiting process for all stakeholders. With 1K+ integrated organizations and thousands of daily college coach users, new users gain access to the strongest recruiting network available. Backed by data, research and feedback from college coaches, SR is where college recruiting happens.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Just like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team every day. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
About the Position
As a Full-Cycle Sales Director, you will develop and execute sales and marketing approaches targeted towards club directors, recruiting coordinators and coaches. By owning the entire sales process, you will have the ability to build pipeline and close new business. Reporting directly to the B2B Manager, you will contribute to hitting monthly and quarterly quota, both individually and as a collective sales team. If you read this, write the words 'coffee cup' in your cover letter. Highly self-motivated, natural leadership ability, and a passion for sales are qualities that will make a candidate successful.
- Bachelor degree required
- 2-5 years of sales or business development experience
- Expert familiarity with the full-cycle sales process
- Expert familiarity with sales software and CRM systems
- Solid analytical thinker with excellent communication skills
- Collegiate athletics experience preferred
- Demonstrated leadership and team building abilities
- Enthusiasm for sports and the recruiting process
- Owning the entire sales process: initial outreach, product demo, negotiation, close
- Developing strategic business partnerships with club directors
- Understand our user’s needs and communicate to leads our value proposition
- Representing SportsRecruits at national tournaments and conventions
- Tactical work includes giving product demos and managing internal processes through our tech-stack