Sales Development Representative
SportsRecruits is a privately held NYC-based company founded in 2009. Our digital platform provides youth sports organizations with the tools to simplify the college recruiting process for all stakeholders. With 1K+ integrated organizations and thousands of daily college coach users, new users gain access to the strongest recruiting network available. Backed by data, research, and feedback from college coaches, SR is where college recruiting happens.
SportsRecruits is an equal opportunity employer and embraces diversity and equal opportunity on our team. Like the student-athletes we support, we are trying to get better and stronger as a team every day. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We strongly believe that the more inclusive our team is, the better we can serve all student-athletes, as well as their families and coaches, who are pursuing their dreams.
SportsRecruits is seeking a Sales Development Representative to join our team in NYC. Reporting directly to the Director of Sales, this person will be responsible for building the sales pipeline for a rapidly growing business. This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to get in on the ground floor of a sports tech company and learn the basics of sales development.
- Develop and manage a monthly pipeline of inbound and outbound sales opportunities
- Engage with our prospects to identify pain points via phone, email, social selling, etc.
- Qualify leads to increase sales team conversion rates
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly, and monthly sales goals
- Enhance the current SportsRecruits new hire training and development program
- 0-2 years of sales-related experience
- Ability to thrive in an ever-changing, fast-paced environment
- Exceptional communication and analytical skills
- Experience coaching at the club or collegiate level is strongly preferred